Holiday home Vall Llobrega/Palamos Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Suquet
- Suquet is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car this street.
- Suquet is situated in the centre.
- The distance to beach is 4500 meters.
- Suquet is situated on street level.
- Suquet is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 1 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 bedrooms
- The interior of Suquet is plain .
- The inside is light .
- Suquet disposes of a nice view .
- Suquet has a built surface of 140 m2 and is located in a plot of 1200 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Suquet has disposal of a permanent stone bbq .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children .
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 4 km
- Nearest shop: 4 km
- Nearest nightlife: 4 km
- Nearest restaurants: 4 km
- Barcelona:130 km
- Girona:40 km
|Bedlinen||$17.68 per person|
|Towels||$8.84 per person|
|Babybed||$4.21 per day|
|Pets||$6.73 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.