Holiday home Cunit Costa Dorada Villa Spain for rent Marsala
- Marsala is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely and outside the sun.
- Marsala is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- The distance to beach is 1300 meters.
- Marsala is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through stairs upstairs.
- Marsala is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- 1 bathrooms
- living room
- dining room
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- The interior of Marsala is very luxurious nevertheless with good state of maintenance.
- The inside is light with an authentic atmosphere.
- Marsala disposes of a fantastic view the coast line.
- Marsala has a built surface of 410 m2 and is located in a plot of 630 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through short stairs downside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This playground appliance is for very young children a welcome distraction .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for several families because of the central position.
Sauna for an extra cost of 300€ per week.
Pool heating (only available for the indoor pool) for 300 € per week (must be ordered 4-5 days in advance).
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- air conditioning
- central heating
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- clothes dryer
- Cable tv
- indoor pool 20 m²
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 1.3 km
- Nearest shop: 700 m
- Nearest nightlife: 1000 m
- Nearest restaurants: 700 m
- Barcelona:45 km
- Girona:149 km
|Air conditioning||included per day|
|Cleaning||$214.54 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person|
|Towels||$8.25 per person|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.