Holiday home Arenys de Munt Costa Maresme Villa Spain for rent CelblauPrecious villa very nicely furnished, with private pool and located in a residential area close to all amenities
- Celblau is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car this street.
- Celblau is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Celblau is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs downstairs.
- Celblau is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The interior of Celblau is good and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Celblau disposes of a nice view the green mountains.
- Celblau has a built surface of 136 m2 and is located in a plot of 200 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Celblau has disposal of a permanent stone bbq running water.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the privacy.
Klimaanlægget er kun i spisestuen
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 2.2 km
- Nearest shop: 900 m
- Nearest nightlife: 850 m
- Nearest restaurants: 810 m
- Barcelona:70 km
- Girona:55 km
|Bedlinen||$17.40 per person|
|Towels||$8.70 per person|
|Babybed||$4.14 per day|
|High chair||$4.14 per day|
|Air conditioning||included per day|
|Pets||$9.94 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.