Holiday home Cabrils Costa Maresme Villa Spain for rent Apartment BulevardNice apartment with a nice view of the mediterranean sea.
- Apartment Bulevard is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car this street.
- Apartment Bulevard is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 2600 meters.
- Apartment Bulevard is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through stairs upstairs.
- Apartment Bulevard is an upper floor .
- living room
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The interior of Apartment Bulevard is modern spanish with focus on minor details.
- The inside is light with a cosy atmosphere.
- Apartment Bulevard disposes of a nice view the mediterranean sea.
- Apartment Bulevard has a built surface of 136 m2 and is located in a plot of 1200 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside .
- you reach the swimming pool through short stairs downside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Apartment Bulevard has disposal of a permanent stone bbq .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families .
Owner lives on the lower part of the property .Swimming pool can be sometimes used by the Owner.
Facilities and amenities
- communal pool 60 m²
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- clothes dryer
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 2.6 km
- Nearest shop: 1.5 km
- Nearest nightlife: 2.6 km
- Nearest restaurants: 450 m
- Barcelona:43 km
- Girona:73 km
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person|
|Towels||$8.25 per person|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.