Holiday home Begur Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Barton
- Barton is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Barton is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 4000 meters.
- Barton is situated on street level.
- Barton is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with an authentic atmosphere.
- Barton has a built surface of 120 m2 and is located in a plot of 900 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a designed garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Private pool 19 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 4 km
- Nearest shop: 2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 3 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Barcelona:145 km
- Girona:67 km
|Bedlinen||$17.61 per person|
|Towels||$8.81 per person|
|Babybed||$4.19 per day|
|Pets||$6.71 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.