Holiday home Caldes de Malavella Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent El AbueloCharming holiday villa with private pool and very good privacy
- El Abuelo is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- El Abuelo is situated in the new urbanisation.
- El Abuelo is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- El Abuelo is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of El Abuelo is modern spanish and functional.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with a cosy atmosphere.
- El Abuelo has a built surface of 150 m2 and is located in a plot of 800 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- El Abuelo has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This playground appliance is for very young children a welcome distraction .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Private pool 21 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 19 km
- Nearest shop: 5 km
- Nearest nightlife: 19 km
- Nearest restaurants: 5 km
- Girona:22 km
- Barcelona:10 km
|Cleaning||$156.09 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$18.01 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$9.01 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.29 per day|
|Pets||$10.29 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.