Holiday home Girona Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Mas FontRenovated rustic villa with great private pool area, situated in a natural environment
- Mas Font is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- The distance to beach is 35000 meters.
- Mas Font is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Mas Font is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- open kitchen
- dining room
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Mas Font is spanish and functional.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with an authentic atmosphere.
- Mas Font disposes of a nice view the surrounding forest.
- Mas Font has a built surface of 200 m2 and is located in a plot of 2000 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Mas Font has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the privacy.
Girona is also well known for it's cozy shopping streets.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Private pool 45 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 35 km
- Nearest shop: 1000 m
- Nearest nightlife: 8 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Gerona:10 km
- Barcelona:120 km
|Cleaning||$290.05 , to be paid on arrival|
|Security deposit:||$232.04 , to be paid on arrival|
|Pets||$11.60 per day , to be paid on arrival|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.