Holiday home Sant Feliu de Guixols Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent LupeCozy semi-detached villa with private pool situated in a quiet place where you can enjoy relaxing holidays
- Lupe is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Lupe is situated in the centre.
- Lupe is situated above street level.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs upstairs.
- Lupe is a linked residence with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 1 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The interior of Lupe is modern with good state of maintenance.
- The inside is light with a modern atmosphere.
- Lupe disposes of a nice view the centre of the town.
- Lupe has a built surface of 160 m2 and is located in a plot of 350 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a designed garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace upside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Lupe has disposal of a permanent stone bbq running water.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the distance to the centre.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Private pool 18 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 1.6 km
- Nearest shop: 2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 1.6 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Gerona:35 km
- Barcelona:115 km
|Bedlinen||$17.68 per person|
|Towels||$8.84 per person|
|Babybed||$4.21 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.