Holiday home Santa Cristina de Aro Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent BaldiriEnjoy your summer holidays in this nice and cozy villa with private pool and located in a quiet area
- Baldiri is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Baldiri is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Baldiri is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through stairs upstairs.
- Baldiri is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The interior of Baldiri is modern spanish with focus on minor details.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with a modern atmosphere.
- Baldiri disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Baldiri has a built surface of 100 m2 and is located in a plot of 480 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your holiday resort.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Baldiri has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Private pool 25 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 4 km
- Nearest shop: 1.1 km
- Nearest nightlife: 3.5 km
- Nearest restaurants: 3.5 km
- Girona:30 km
- Barcelona:120 km
|Bedlinen||$18.05 per person|
|Towels||$9.03 per person|
|Babybed||$4.30 per day|
|Pets||$10.31 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.