Holiday home Sils Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent La FuenteBig villa for 8 persons with private swimming pool, make you to feel home.
- La Fuente is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- La Fuente is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- La Fuente is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs upstairs.
- La Fuente is a lower floor with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- living room
- The interior of La Fuente is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- La Fuente disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- La Fuente has a built surface of 130 m2 and is located in a plot of 600 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through short stairs downside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- La Fuente has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the big personal space.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Private pool 28 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 20 km
- Nearest shop: 2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 10 km
- Nearest restaurants: 4 km
- Barcelona(Airport):100 km
- Girona(Airport):25 km
|Cleaning||$154.58 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.84 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.92 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.25 per day|
|Internet||included per day|
|Air conditioning||$8.49 per day , to be paid on arrival|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.