Holiday home Calonge Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent BasileaPerfect villa with private pool situated on a big plot. Perfect to enjoy your holiday
- Basilea is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Basilea is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Basilea is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Basilea is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- living room
- open kitchen
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Basilea is original spanish .
- The inside is a mix of of different colours .
- Basilea disposes of a magnificient view the mediterranean sea.
- Basilea has a built surface of 200 m2 and is located in a plot of 1400 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This playground appliance is for very young children a welcome distraction .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for several families .
Facilities and amenities
- Private pool 25 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 6 km
- Nearest shop: 4 km
- Nearest nightlife: 3.5 km
- Nearest restaurants: 3.5 km
- Gerona:45 km
- Barcelona:120 km
|Bedlinen||$16.79 per person|
|Towels||$8.40 per person|
|Babybed||$4.00 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 25% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card- or Paypal-payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.