Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Alabart
- Alabart is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Alabart is situated in a poshy neighbourhood.
- The distance to beach is 2500 meters.
- Alabart is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Alabart is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The interior of Alabart is spanish and functional.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with a nice atmosphere.
- Alabart has a built surface of 130 m2 and is located in a plot of 600 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Alabart has disposal of a permanent stone bbq .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for couples because of the central position.
Facilities and amenities
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 2.5 km
- Nearest shop: 650 m
- Nearest nightlife: 2 km
- Nearest restaurants: 650 m
- Barcelona:90 km
- Girona:35 km
|Bedlinen||$18.24 per person|
|Towels||$9.12 per person|
|Babybed||$4.34 per day|
|Pets||$6.94 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.