Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent CastilloCozy villa with private swimming pool, perfect for groups of friends
- Castillo is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car this street.
- Castillo is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Castillo is situated on street level.
- Castillo is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- The interior of Castillo is spanish with good state of maintenance.
- The inside is light .
- Castillo disposes of a nice view the mediterranean sea.
- Castillo has a built surface of 200 m2 and is located in a plot of 1500 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for groups of youngsters because of the privacy.
This property is not recommended for families, because of it´s basic quality
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Private pool 50 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 3 km
- Nearest shop: 3 km
- Nearest nightlife: 3 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Gerona:30 km
- Barcelona:95 km
|Cleaning||$186.14 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.45 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.73 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.15 per day|
|Pets||$9.97 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.