Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent ContesaSuperbly presented family villa located in one of the most beautiful neighbourhood of Lloret de Mar
- Contesa is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Contesa is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Contesa is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Contesa is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 1 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The interior of Contesa is modern spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a cosy atmosphere.
- Contesa disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Contesa has a built surface of 280 m2 and is located in a plot of 950 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a designed garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace downside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the distance to the centre.
The airconditioning is available in the diningroom and in 2 bedrooms.
It is also possible to rent a parking place at the 2nd line from the beach
The costs are 120 euros per week
You have to order it on the reservation as mentioned "service cost" and you will pay for it on the day of your arrival.
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- air conditioning
- Private pool 50 m²
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 1.5 km
- Nearest shop: 1.2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 2.5 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1.5 km
- Girona:40 km
- Barcelona:90 km
|Air conditioning||$23.58 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person|
|Towels||$8.25 per person|
|Service cost||$18.86 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.