Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent DelfinNice and cozy spanish style villa with a precious garden with lawn, private pool, chill-out area and splendid sea views
- Delfin is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Delfin is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Delfin is situated under street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs downstairs.
- Delfin is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- The interior of Delfin is original spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with an authentic atmosphere.
- Delfin disposes of with a splendid view the mediterranean sea.
- Delfin has a built surface of 120 m2 and is located in a plot of 600 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a designed garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Delfin has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the central position.
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- central heating
- Private pool 30 m²
- Sea view
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 1.2 km
- Nearest shop: 2.5 km
- Nearest nightlife: 2.5 km
- Nearest restaurants: 300 m
- Girona:35 km
- Barcelona:95 km
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person|
|Towels||$8.25 per person|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Pets||$9.43 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.