Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent DiademaPrecious villa with splendid views over the sea, a perfect election for an unforgettable holiday in Spain
- Diadema is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car this street.
- Diadema is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Diadema is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs upstairs.
- Diadema is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- open kitchen
- dining room
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- The interior of Diadema is modern spanish with focus on minor details.
- The inside is light with an authentic atmosphere.
- Diadema disposes of an impressive view the mediterranean sea.
- Diadema has a built surface of 250 m2 and is located in a plot of 560 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Diadema has disposal of a permanent stone bbq running water.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the distance to the centre.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Private pool 25 m²
- Sea view
- 2 ring stove
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 200 m
- Nearest shop: 800 m
- Nearest nightlife: 2 km
- Nearest restaurants: 300 m
- Girona:35 km
- Barcelona:95 km
|Bedlinen||$17.83 per person|
|Towels||$8.91 per person|
|Babybed||$4.24 per day|
|Air conditioning||$16.99 per day , to be paid on arrival|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.