Mon Repos 2
Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Mon Repos 2Precious and very spacious authentic Spanish villa with a huge private swimming pool and a large garden located in a beautiful, forested location
- Mon Repos 2 is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car this street.
- Mon Repos 2 is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Mon Repos 2 is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Mon Repos 2 is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- The interior of Mon Repos 2 is modern spanish with good state of maintenance.
- The inside is light with an authentic atmosphere.
- Mon Repos 2 disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- You have at your disposal a designed garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Mon Repos 2 has disposal of a permanent stone bbq running water.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for several families because of the privacy.
The rental price is included 2 m3 of water and 100 kwh per day - if the consumption is exceeded it is invoiced by cost price and will be deducted from the security deposit.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Private pool 80 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 3 km
- Nearest shop: 3 km
- Nearest nightlife: 5 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Girona:40 km
- Barcelona:90 km
|Cleaning||$235.34 , to be paid on arrival|
|Water||based on energy consumption|
|Electricity||based on energy consumption|
|Bedlinen||$17.65 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.83 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.20 per day|
|Pets||$10.08 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.