Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Seven SeasBeautiful villa with a lot of privacy and incredible views of the sea and the village. A wonderful place to spend some marvelous holidays.
- Seven Seas is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car this street.
- Seven Seas is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 1000 meters.
- Seven Seas is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs upstairs.
- Seven Seas is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- living room
- The interior of Seven Seas is spanish and functional.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with a nice atmosphere.
- Seven Seas disposes of a nice view the mediterranean sea.
- Seven Seas has a built surface of 170 m2 and is located in a plot of 450 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through stairs downside.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the distance to the centre.
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- Private pool 18 m²
- Sea view
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 200 m
- Nearest shop: 1.5 km
- Nearest nightlife: 1000 m
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Girona:0 km
- Barcelona:0 km
|Bed sheets and towels||$17.60 per person|
|Security deposit:||$440.08 , to be paid on arrival|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.