Enjoy and relax with your family this lovely holiday villaHoliday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Valmari
- Valmari is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Valmari is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 1500 meters.
- Valmari is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through stairs upstairs.
- Valmari is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- open kitchen
- dining room
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- The interior of Valmari is spanish with focus on minor details.
- The inside is light with a cosy atmosphere.
- Valmari disposes of a panoramic view the mediterranean sea.
- Valmari has a built surface of 190 m2 and is located in a plot of 1000 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through short stairs downside.
- Valmari has disposal of a permanent stone bbq running water.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Private pool 24 m²
- Sea view
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 4.3 km
- Nearest shop: 5 km
- Nearest nightlife: 6 km
- Nearest restaurants: 4.3 km
- Barcelona:95 km
- Girona:35 km
|Cleaning||$139.22 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.40 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.70 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.14 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.