Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent VenusNice and cozy house with a large private pool, a nice election for a great holiday in Spain
- Venus is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car this street.
- Venus is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Venus is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs upstairs.
- Venus is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Venus is original spanish but practical.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Venus disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Venus has a built surface of 180 m2 and is located in a plot of 1100 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a designed garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through short stairs upside.
- Venus has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for groups of youngsters because of the distance to the centre.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Private pool 24 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 500 m
- Nearest shop: 2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 3 km
- Nearest restaurants: 3 km
- Girona:40 km
- Barcelona:90 km
|Cleaning||$140.30 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.54 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.77 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.18 per day|
|Pets||$10.02 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.