Holiday home Palamos Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent NikitaNice and cozy villa with private pool, located a few minutes from the beach and all amenities
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Nikita is situated in a poshy neighbourhood.
- Nikita is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs upstairs.
- Nikita is a linked residence with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 1 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- living room
- The interior of Nikita is modern .
- The inside is light .
- Nikita has a built surface of 200 m2 and is located in a plot of 400 m2 .
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the central position.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Private pool 15 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 1000 m
- Nearest shop: 300 m
- Nearest nightlife: 1000 m
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Barcelona:130 km
- Girona:45 km
|Bedlinen||$18.10 per person|
|Towels||$9.05 per person|
|Babybed||$4.31 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.