Apartment Cala Roig 2
Holiday home Sant Antoni de Calonge Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Apartment Cala Roig 2
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Apartment Cala Roig 2 is situated in a poshy neighbourhood.
- The distance to beach is 20 meters.
- Apartment Cala Roig 2 is situated under street level.
- You reach the entrance through stairs downstairs.
- Apartment Cala Roig 2 is located in a small apartment complex on walking distance from beach.
- living room
- open kitchen
- dining room
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Apartment Cala Roig 2 is modern and functional.
- The inside is light with a modern atmosphere.
- Apartment Cala Roig 2 disposes of a breathtaking view the mediterranean sea.
- Apartment Cala Roig 2 has a built surface of 65 m2 and is located in a plot of m2 .
- You have at your disposal a designed garden.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for couples because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- Central heating
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 30 m
- Nearest shop: 2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 2 km
- Nearest restaurants: 30 m
- Barcelona:120 km
- Girona:35 km
|Bedlinen||$17.75 per person|
|Towels||$8.87 per person|
|Babybed||$4.23 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.