Holiday home Tossa de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Apartment DoveraNice apartment for 4 people at only 200 meters from the beach in Tossa de Mar
- Apartment Dovera is situated on a busy street.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Apartment Dovera is situated in the centre.
- Apartment Dovera is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the second floor.
- Apartment Dovera is located in a small apartment complex on walking distance from beach.
- living room
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Apartment Dovera is original spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Apartment Dovera has a built surface of 45 m2 and is located in a plot of m2 .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the central position.
Tossa de Mar also has wide sandy beaches, where you can undertake many activities and watersports. You can also walk along the promenade with its many inviting terraces. Tossa is certainly also worth a visit during the evening.
From Tossa you can escape the coastal activities on a trip inland, where you will discover an oasis of tranquility and where you can wittness trades such as pottery and basket weaving.
The nightlife and shoppingstreets of Lloret de Mar are only an 11 kilometeres drive.
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- central heating
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 200 m
- Nearest shop: 100 m
- Nearest nightlife: 100 m
- Nearest restaurants: 50 m
- Gerona:45 km
- Barcelona:120 km
|Cleaning||$99.02 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.25 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Pets||$9.43 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.