Holiday home Tossa de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent GodivaResort style bungalow with all facilities at walking distance!
- Godiva is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Godiva is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 350 meters.
- Godiva is situated above street level.
- You reach the entrance through stairs downstairs.
- Godiva is a detached holiday resort on walking distance from beach.
- living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- living room
- 2 bedrooms
- The interior of Godiva is spanish with good state of maintenance.
- The inside is light with a cosy atmosphere.
- Godiva disposes of with a splendid view the mediterranean sea.
- Godiva has a built surface of 110 m2 and is located in a plot of m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for couples .
Tossa de Mar also has wide sandy beaches, where you can undertake many activities and watersports. You can also walk along the promenade with its many inviting terraces. Tossa is certainly also worth a visit during the evening.
From Tossa you can escape the coastal activities on a trip inland, where you will discover an oasis of tranquility and where you can wittness trades such as pottery and basket weaving.
The nightlife and shoppingstreets of Lloret de Mar are only an 11 kilometeres drive.
Facilities and amenities
- air conditioning
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- clothes dryer
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 300 m
- Nearest shop: 300 m
- Nearest nightlife: 300 m
- Nearest restaurants: 300 m
- Barcelona Airport:95 km
- Girona Airport:45 km
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.25 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Air conditioning||included per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.