Holiday home Tossa de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Nokris
- Nokris is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car this street.
- Nokris is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 1000 meters.
- Nokris is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Nokris is a linked residence close to the joint swimming pool.
- living room
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Nokris is modern spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Nokris disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Nokris has a built surface of 80 m2 and is located in a plot of 140 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Nokris has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the privacy.
- Upon arrival in Tossa de Mar you will have to pay 10 Euro per car admittance in the Urbanisation.
Tossa de Mar also has wide sandy beaches, where you can undertake many activities and watersports. You can also walk along the promenade with its many inviting terraces. Tossa is certainly also worth a visit during the evening.
From Tossa you can escape the coastal activities on a trip inland, where you will discover an oasis of tranquility and where you can wittness trades such as pottery and basket weaving.
The nightlife and shoppingstreets of Lloret de Mar are only an 11 kilometeres drive.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Communal pool 50 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 1000 m
- Nearest shop: 200 m
- Nearest nightlife: 4 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Barcelona:95 km
- Girona:35 km
|Bedlinen||$17.93 per person|
|Towels||$8.96 per person|
|Babybed||$4.27 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.