Holiday home Tossa de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent TunisiaCozy holiday home with nice sea views, located in a quiet and charming area
- Tunisia is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car this street.
- Tunisia is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Tunisia is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs upstairs.
- Tunisia is a fully detached villa on walking distance from beach.
- living room
- open kitchen
- dining room
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Tunisia is spanish with good state of maintenance.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Tunisia disposes of a nice view the mediterranean sea.
- Tunisia has a built surface of 40 m2 and is located in a plot of 200 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- Tunisia has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the distance to the centre.
Facilities and amenities
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 3 km
- Nearest shop: 3 km
- Nearest nightlife: 3 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Girona:40 km
- Barcelona:100 km
|Cleaning||$95.74 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.95 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.98 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.27 per day|
|Pets||$10.26 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.