Holiday home Tossa de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Yelima
- Yelima is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Yelima is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 350 meters.
- Yelima is situated under street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through stairs downstairs.
- Yelima is a linked residence on walking distance from beach.
- living room
- open kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- living room
- 2 bedrooms
- The interior of Yelima is modern with good state of maintenance.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Yelima disposes of with a splendid view the mediterranean sea.
- Yelima has a built surface of 115 m2 and is located in a plot of 158 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families .
Tossa de Mar also has wide sandy beaches, where you can undertake many activities and watersports. You can also walk along the promenade with its many inviting terraces. Tossa is certainly also worth a visit during the evening.
From Tossa you can escape the coastal activities on a trip inland, where you will discover an oasis of tranquility and where you can wittness trades such as pottery and basket weaving.
The nightlife and shoppingstreets of Lloret de Mar are only an 11 kilometeres drive.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 350 m
- Nearest shop: 350 m
- Nearest nightlife: 4 km
- Nearest restaurants: 350 m
- Barcelona:95 km
- Girona:45 km
|Cleaning||$152.48 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.59 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.80 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.19 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.