Holiday home Vidreres Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent MadeiraNice and cozy villa with a beautiful exterior area with private pool and barbecue
- Madeira is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Madeira is situated in a poshy neighbourhood.
- The distance to beach is 8000 meters.
- Madeira is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Madeira is a fully detached villa .
- living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 bedrooms
- The interior of Madeira is modern and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Madeira disposes of a nice view the surrounding forest.
- Madeira has a built surface of 120 m2 and is located in a plot of 800 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a designed garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Madeira has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This playground appliance is for very young children a welcome distraction .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Private pool 40 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 8 km
- Nearest shop: 3 km
- Nearest nightlife: 8 km
- Nearest restaurants: 3 km
- Girona:30 km
- Barcelona:95 km
|Cleaning||$156.46 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$18.05 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$9.03 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.30 per day|
|Pets||$10.31 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.