Holiday home Benissa Costa Blanca Villa Spain for rent RaconetAuthentic spanish holiday villa located in a charming area close to the precious creek Cala Baladrar
- Raconet is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Raconet is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Raconet is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through stairs upstairs.
- Raconet is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The interior of Raconet is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a cosy atmosphere.
- Raconet disposes of a nice view the mediterranean sea.
- Raconet has a built surface of 110 m2 and is located in a plot of 930 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through stairs upside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Raconet has disposal of a permanent stone bbq running water.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the privacy.
AC in 2 bedrooms.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 2 km
- Nearest shop: 2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 2 km
- Nearest restaurants: 2 km
- Alicante:90 km
- Valencia:110 km
|Cleaning||$145.29 , to be paid on arrival|
|Air conditioning||$9.96 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Heating||$9.96 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Security deposit:||$348.69 , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.15 per day|
|Late arrival||$116.23 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bed sheets and towels||included|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.