Holiday home Benissa Costa Blanca Villa Spain for rent RayodelsolBeautiful authentic spanish villa, located in quiet and charming area, an ideal election to spend an unforgettable holiday in Spain
- Rayodesol is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Rayodesol is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Rayodesol is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Rayodesol is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- open kitchen
- 1 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Rayodesol is original spanish and functional.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with a nice atmosphere.
- Rayodesol has a built surface of 120 m2 and is located in a plot of 700 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through short stairs upside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Rayodesol has disposal of a fully equiped outside bar running water.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- air conditioning
- central heating
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 900 m
- Nearest shop: 900 m
- Nearest nightlife: 1000 m
- Nearest restaurants: 800 m
- Alicante:90 km
- Valencia:120 km
|Cleaning||$148.53 , to be paid on arrival|
|Air conditioning||$9.43 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Heating||$9.43 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Security deposit:||$330.06 , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||included per person|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Late arrival||$110.02 , to be paid on arrival|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.