Holiday home Moraira Costa Blanca Villa Spain for rent CanyamelEnjoy the perfect summer holiday in this nice villa with magnificent panoramic sea views
- Canyamel is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Canyamel is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Canyamel is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the second floor.
- You reach the entrance through stairs downstairs.
- Canyamel is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- dining room
- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- living room
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The inside is light with a cosy atmosphere.
- Canyamel disposes of a panoramic view the mediterranean sea.
- Canyamel has a built surface of 250 m2 and is located in a plot of 1700 m2 .
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Canyamel has disposal of a permanent stone bbq running water.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for couples because of the big personal space.
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- air conditioning
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 2.5 km
- Nearest shop: 2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 2 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1.5 km
- Alicante:90 km
- Valencia:110 km
|Cleaning||$132.02 , to be paid on arrival|
|Air conditioning||$9.43 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$11.00 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$5.50 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Pets||$6.28 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.