Holiday home Moraira Costa Blanca Villa Spain for rent SamboriCharming holiday villa with a beautiful exterior area with private pool
- Sambori is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Sambori is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Sambori is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- The interior of Sambori is spanish and functional.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with an authentic atmosphere.
- Sambori disposes of a nice view the surrounding forest.
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Sambori has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This playground appliance is for very young children a welcome distraction .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for couples because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- Central heating
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 6 km
- Nearest shop: 1000 m
- Nearest nightlife: 1000 m
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Alicante:80 km
- Valencia:110 km
|Cleaning||$121.21 , to be paid on arrival|
|Electricity||$10.39 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Security deposit:||$363.63 , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.33 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Late arrival||$121.21 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bed sheets and towels||included per person|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 25% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.