Holiday home Macanet de la selva Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent AyarzaNice and cozy villa with private pool, located in a quiet area with nice views
- Ayarza is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Ayarza is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Ayarza is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Ayarza is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Ayarza is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a cosy atmosphere.
- Ayarza disposes of a nice view the surrounding forest.
- You have at your disposal a designed garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This playground appliance is for very young children a welcome distraction .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
- Child bed
- High chair
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 13 km
- Nearest shop: 750 m
- Nearest nightlife: 13 km
- Nearest restaurants: 5 km
- Girona:30 km
- Barcelona:110 km
|Cleaning||$157.48 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$18.17 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$9.09 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.32 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.