Holiday home Macanet de la selva Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent VerumaModern holiday villa with private pool, located in the center of the city and with easy access for disabled people
Your holiday villa near Macanet de la selva
Veruma is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic. You can park your car safely on private property. Veruma is situated in a quiet neighbourhood. The distance to the beach is 15000 meters. Veruma is situated on street level. Veruma is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool. Entrance: Here you find the living room, kitchen and 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The interior of Veruma is modern spanish with focus on minor details. The inside is light with a modern atmosphere. Veruma disposes of a a nice view the green mountains. Veruma has a built surface of 190 square meters. You have to your disposal a designed garden. You find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa. You reach the swimming pool through the terrace . Here you can fully enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life. This holdiay residence is very suitable for families with children because of the big personal space.
The surroundings of your villa
Costa Brava, with it's length of about 100 km, runs from Blanes to Port Bou near the French border. This makes the Costa Brava a very popular holiday destination for tourist who travel by car. In the South of the Costa Brava you will find the La Selva district, between the town of Blanes and Tossa de Mar. All Club Villamar villas are situated in this district. The Romans too knew that your days are best spend at the 'Rough Coast'. In the several fisherman villages you will find remains of this period, with the burrow of Tossa de Mar as a jewel on the crown. The kindness of the climate ( in winter the temperatures rarely drops below zero degrees and well is well above 30 degres in the summer), make it possible to enjoy this extraordinarily beautiful rugged coastline and the several sandy beaches year round. Together with the hearthwarming character of the local populace, the rich historical past, the lovely green hills and the varied exquisite kitchen makes the Costa Brava a holiday region which has a lot going for itself. Drawn by these riches, many famous artist have found serenity and peace at this Spanish part of coast.
- Veruma is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Veruma is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- The distance to beach is 15000 meters.
- Veruma is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Veruma is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- living room
- The interior of Veruma is modern spanish with focus on minor details.
- The inside is light with a modern atmosphere.
- Veruma disposes of a nice view the green mountains.
- Veruma has a built surface of 190 m2 and is located in a plot of 646 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a designed garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the big personal space.
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- air conditioning
- central heating
- Private pool 24 m²
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 15 km
- Nearest shop: 200 m
- Nearest nightlife: 200 m
- Nearest restaurants: 200 m
- Barcelona Airport:90 km
- Girona Airport:20 km
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.25 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Air conditioning||$31.43 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.