Holiday home Vidreres Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Gaby
- Gaby is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Gaby is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 17000 meters.
- Gaby is situated on street level.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs .
- Gaby is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- living room
- The interior of Gaby is modern with good state of maintenance.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with a modern atmosphere.
- Gaby has a built surface of 170 m2 and is located in a plot of 800 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Gaby has disposal of a permanent stone bbq .
- This playground appliance is for very young children a welcome distraction .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the central position.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Private pool 40 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 15 km
- Nearest shop: 4 km
- Nearest nightlife: 15 km
- Nearest restaurants: 4 km
- Girona ( GRO):20 km
- Barcelona (BCN):95 km
|Cleaning||$154.35 , to be paid on arrival|
|Security deposit:||$593.65 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$11.87 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.90 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.24 per day|
|Air conditioning||$25.50 per day , to be paid on arrival|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.