Villa, Vidreres, private swimming pool, Costa Brava, Wi-Fi, SpainBeautiful, quietly situated four-bedroom villa with a lovely and spacious private pool, beautifully landscaped garden with several terraces, and stunning views
- La Llaneta is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- La Llaneta is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- La Llaneta is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- La Llaneta is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 bedrooms
- The interior of La Llaneta is spanish with focus on minor details.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- La Llaneta disposes of a nice view the surrounding forest.
- La Llaneta has a built surface of 160 m2 and is located in a plot of 800 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a lawn.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- La Llaneta has disposal of a permanent stone bbq running water.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children .
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- central heating
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 8 km
- Nearest shop: 2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 8 km
- Nearest restaurants: 3 km
- Gerona:35 km
- Barcelona:100 km
|Cleaning||$143.03 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.25 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.