Holiday home Vidreres Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent MusaNice and cozy villa with private pool, located in a quiet area, a perfect place to enjoy the summer holidays
- Musa is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Musa is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Musa is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Musa is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- open kitchen
- 1 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 1 bedrooms
- The interior of Musa is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with an authentic atmosphere.
- Musa has a built surface of 140 m2 and is located in a plot of 700 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a lawn.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Musa has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- central heating
- Private pool 28 m²
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Cable tv
- child bed
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 20 km
- Nearest shop: 4 km
- Nearest nightlife: 4 km
- Nearest restaurants: 4 km
- Girona:20 km
- Barcelona:100 km
|Cleaning||$220.04 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$11.00 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Electricity||$22.00 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Security deposit:||$550.10 , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.25 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Pets||$9.43 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.