Holiday home Vidreres Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent MusaNice and cozy villa with private pool, located in a quiet area, a perfect place to enjoy the summer holidays
- Musa is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Musa is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Musa is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Musa is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- open kitchen
- 1 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 1 bedrooms
- The interior of Musa is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with an authentic atmosphere.
- Musa has a built surface of 140 m2 and is located in a plot of 700 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a lawn.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Musa has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the privacy.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Private pool 28 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
- Child bed
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 20 km
- Nearest shop: 4 km
- Nearest nightlife: 4 km
- Nearest restaurants: 4 km
- Girona:20 km
- Barcelona:100 km
|Cleaning||$232.90 , to be paid on arrival|
|Security deposit:||$582.25 , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.73 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Pets||$6.69 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.