Holiday home Vidreres Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Piloto
- Piloto is situated on a busy street.
- You can park your car this street.
- Piloto is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 7000 meters.
- Piloto is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs upstairs.
- Piloto is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- living room
- The interior of Piloto is spanish and functional.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with a nice atmosphere.
- Piloto disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Piloto has a built surface of 80 m2 and is located in a plot of 450 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Piloto has disposal of a permanent stone bbq .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for couples because of the central position.
Unfortunately groups of youngsters (average age below or equal to 25) are not allowed in this holiday residence.
Unfortunately pets are not allowed in this villa
Registration number: HUTG-049915
Bedroom 1: 1x Double bed
Bedroom 2: 2x Single beds
Bedroom 3: 1x Single bed , 1x Bunk bed
Bathroom 1: Bath, Wash basin, Toilet
Facilities and amenities
- Private pool 18 m²
Around the house
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
Arrival: From 16:00 before 21:00
Departure: Before: 10:00
- Nearest beach: 7 km
- Nearest shop: 4 km
- Nearest nightlife: 7 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Barcelona:90 km
- Girona:25 km
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.25 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.