Holiday home Vidreres Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent VivaldiPrecious charming villa with private pool located in a quiet area
- Vivaldi is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Vivaldi is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Vivaldi is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Vivaldi is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The interior of Vivaldi is modern spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with an authentic atmosphere.
- Vivaldi disposes of a nice view the surrounding forest.
- Vivaldi has a built surface of 150 m2 and is located in a plot of 2000 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through short stairs downside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This playground appliance is for very young children a welcome distraction .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the big personal space.
AC in the living room.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Private pool 38 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 15 km
- Nearest shop: 1.2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 15 km
- Nearest restaurants: 1.2 km
- Girona:15 km
- Barcelona:95 km
|Cleaning||$154.58 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.84 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.92 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.25 per day|
|Pets||$10.19 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.