Holiday home Cabrils Costa Maresme Villa Spain for rent DeliceA perfect villa for families with children: nice exterior with private pool, barbecue, various terraces, and a bright and spacious interior will make you enjoy at maximum of the summer vacation
- Delice is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Delice is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Delice is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Delice is a detached holiday resort with a private swimming pool.
- open kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- living room
- dining room
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Delice is modern and functional.
- The inside is light with a cosy atmosphere.
- Delice disposes of a nice view the mediterranean sea.
- Delice has a built surface of 300 m2 and is located in a plot of 600 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Delice has disposal of a permanent stone bbq running water.
- This playground appliance is for very young children a welcome distraction .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for several families because of the big personal space.
Facilities and amenities
- Fitness room
- Internet access
- Private pool 21 m²
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
- Child bed
- High chair
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 2.9 km
- Nearest shop: 450 m
- Nearest nightlife: 2.9 km
- Nearest restaurants: 270 m
- Girona:85 km
- Barcelona:45 km
|Cleaning||$185.97 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.43 per person|
|Towels||$8.72 per person|
|Babybed||$4.15 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.