Holiday home Cabrils Costa Maresme Villa Spain for rent DiosaMagnificent villa with private pool situated in a charming area and offers a beautiful garden, a perfect place to enjoy of a wonderful holiday
- Diosa is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Diosa is situated in a poshy neighbourhood.
- Diosa is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Diosa is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- living room
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Diosa is very luxurious with focus on minor details.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours with an authentic atmosphere.
- Diosa disposes of a magnificient view the mediterranean sea.
- Diosa has a built surface of 780 m2 and is located in a plot of 1700 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your holiday resort.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the big personal space.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Private pool 44 m²
- 2 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 6 km
- Nearest shop: 1000 m
- Nearest nightlife: 1000 m
- Nearest restaurants: 1000 m
- Barcelona:45 km
- Gerona:80 km
|Cleaning||$225.54 , to be paid on arrival|
|Security deposit:||$1,127.70 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$16.92 per person|
|Towels||$8.46 per person|
|Babybed||$4.03 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.