Holiday home Santa Susanna Costa Maresme Villa Spain for rent EivissaNice and cozy villa with an authentic atmosphere, located in a beautiful area close to the beach and all amenities
- Eivissa is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Eivissa is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Eivissa is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs upstairs.
- Eivissa is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 1 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Eivissa is original spanish with focus on minor details.
- The inside is light with an authentic atmosphere.
- Eivissa disposes of a nice view the green mountains.
- Eivissa has a built surface of 100 m2 and is located in a plot of 1600 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the privacy.
Groups of young people are allowed in this villa
Registration number: HUTB-034277
Bedroom 1: 1x Double bed
Bedroom 2: 2x Single beds
Bedroom 3: 1x Single bed
Bathroom 1: Bath, Wash basin, Toilet
Bathroom 2: Wash basin, Toilet
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- Private pool 24 m²
Around the house
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
Arrival: From 16:00 before 21:00
Departure: Before: 10:00
- Nearest beach: 900 m
- Nearest shop: 850 m
- Nearest nightlife: 500 m
- Nearest restaurants: 500 m
- Girona:45 km
- Barcelona:75 km
|Cleaning||$132.02 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person|
|Towels||$8.25 per person|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Pets||$6.28 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.