Holiday home Calpe Costa Blanca Villa Spain for rent PumbaNice and cozy villa located in a quiet area not far from the city and all amenities
- Pumba is situated on a busy street.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Pumba is situated in the centre.
- Pumba is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs upstairs.
- Pumba is a fully detached villa with a central position.
- living room
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The interior of Pumba is modern spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Pumba disposes of a nice view the mediterranean sea.
- Pumba has a built surface of 120 m2 and is located in a plot of 800 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through short stairs downside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the distance to the centre.
AC in the living room.
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- air conditioning
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 1000 m
- Nearest shop: 500 m
- Nearest nightlife: 500 m
- Nearest restaurants: 500 m
- Alicante:90 km
|Cleaning||$137.53 , to be paid on arrival|
|Air conditioning||$9.43 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Heating||$9.43 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Security deposit:||$330.06 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||included per person|
|Towels||included per person|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Pets||$6.28 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Late arrival||$110.02 , to be paid on arrival|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.