Holiday home Macanet de la selva Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent ArielaCozy house with a beautiful garden with lawn and private pool situated in a quiet area near by Lloret de Mar
- Ariela is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car this street.
- Ariela is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Ariela is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Ariela is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Ariela is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Ariela disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Ariela has a built surface of 150 m2 and is located in a plot of 1000 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a lawn.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through stairs upside.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families .
Facilities and amenities
- Private pool 25 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 12 km
- Nearest shop: 1000 m
- Nearest nightlife: 12 km
- Nearest restaurants: 7 km
- Gerona:25 km
- Barcelona:95 km
|Bedlinen||$16.79 per person|
|Towels||$8.40 per person|
|Babybed||$4.00 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 25% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card- or Paypal-payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.