Holiday home Macanet de la selva Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent ArielaCozy house with a beautiful garden with lawn and private pool situated in a quiet area near by Lloret de Mar
- Ariela is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car this street.
- Ariela is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Ariela is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Ariela is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Ariela is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Ariela disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Ariela has a built surface of 150 m2 and is located in a plot of 1000 m2 .
- You have at your disposal a lawn.
- you find the swimming pool at the frontside of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through stairs upside.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families .
Facilities and amenities
- Private pool 25 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 12 km
- Nearest shop: 1000 m
- Nearest nightlife: 12 km
- Nearest restaurants: 7 km
- Gerona:25 km
- Barcelona:95 km
|Bedlinen||$17.78 per person|
|Towels||$8.89 per person|
|Babybed||$4.23 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.