Holiday home Macanet de la selva Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Elantra
- Elantra is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Elantra is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Elantra is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Elantra is a fully detached villa close to the joint swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Elantra is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Elantra disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Elantra has a built surface of 80 m2 and is located in a plot of 700 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- Elantra has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children .
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Communal pool 150 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 10 km
- Nearest shop: 500 m
- Nearest nightlife: 10 km
- Nearest restaurants: 500 m
- Gerona:35 km
- Barcelona:120 km
|Cleaning||$154.13 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.78 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.89 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.23 per day|
|Pets||$10.16 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.