Holiday home Macanet de la selva Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Elantra
- Elantra is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car safely on private property.
- Elantra is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Elantra is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Elantra is a fully detached villa close to the joint swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Elantra is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Elantra disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Elantra has a built surface of 80 m2 and is located in a plot of 700 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- Elantra has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children .
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Communal pool 150 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 10 km
- Nearest shop: 500 m
- Nearest nightlife: 10 km
- Nearest restaurants: 500 m
- Gerona:35 km
- Barcelona:120 km
|Cleaning||$141.51 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$16.33 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.16 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.89 per day|
|Pets||$9.33 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card- or Paypal-payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.