Holiday home Macanet de la selva Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Gaston
- Gaston is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Gaston is situated in a poshy neighbourhood.
- The distance to beach is 12000 meters.
- Gaston is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs .
- Gaston is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- open kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Gaston is spanish and functional.
- The inside is a mix of of different colours .
- Gaston disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Gaston has a built surface of 70 m2 and is located in a plot of 1100 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Gaston has disposal of a permanent stone bbq .
- This holiday residence is very suitable for couples .
- Upon arrival in Macanet de la selva you will have to pay Euro per car admittance in the Urbanisation.
AC available only in the living room.
Facilities and amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private pool 24 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 12 km
- Nearest shop: 2 km
- Nearest nightlife: 12 km
- Nearest restaurants: 2 km
- Barcelona:90 km
- Girona:30 km
|Bedlinen||$18.24 per person|
|Towels||$9.12 per person|
|Babybed||$4.34 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.