Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent AmandaBeautiful renovated villa with private pool and garden where you can enjoy wonderful holidays
- Amanda is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Amanda is situated in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Amanda is situated above street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Amanda is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- dining room
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- living room
- The interior of Amanda is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a cosy atmosphere.
- Amanda disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Amanda has a built surface of 120 m2 and is located in a plot of 800 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the backside of your villa.
- Amanda has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families with children because of the central position.
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Private pool 32 m²
- 4 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 2.2 km
- Nearest shop: 1000 m
- Nearest nightlife: 2.2 km
- Nearest restaurants: 350 m
- Gerona:30 km
- Barcelona:90 km
|Cleaning||$154.99 , to be paid on arrival|
|Bedlinen||$17.88 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.94 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$4.26 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.