Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Apartment Gracia
- Apartment Gracia is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car in a parking space.
- Apartment Gracia is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 800 meters.
- Apartment Gracia is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- Apartment Gracia is located in a small apartment complex .
- living room
- open kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Apartment Gracia is modern spanish with focus on minor details.
- The inside is light with a modern atmosphere.
- Apartment Gracia disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Apartment Gracia has a built surface of 47 m2 and is located in a plot of m2 .
- You have at your disposal a natural garden.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your holiday resort.
- you reach the swimming pool through stairs downside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families .
Facilities and amenities
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Communal pool 90 m²
- 2 ring stove
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 600 m
- Nearest shop: 2.8 km
- Nearest nightlife: 4 km
- Nearest restaurants: 500 m
- Barcelona:110 km
- Girona:30 km
|Bedlinen||$17.83 per person|
|Towels||$8.92 per person|
|Babybed||$4.24 per day|
|Air conditioning||$8.49 per day , to be paid on arrival|
The first payment of 15% should be in our account 5 days after making a reservation. The final payment should be in our account 8 weeks before the arrival date. The complete payment should be made if your reservation is within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The payments can be made by bank transfer or by easy and safe credit card payment.
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.