Apartment Tahiti 2
Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent Apartment Tahiti 2Nice and cozy apartment with private pool, a perfect election for an unforgettable holiday
- Apartment Tahiti 2 is situated on a quiet street with destination traffic.
- You can park your car this street.
- Apartment Tahiti 2 is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- Apartment Tahiti 2 is situated under street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs downstairs.
- Apartment Tahiti 2 is a fully detached villa with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- open kitchen
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- The interior of Apartment Tahiti 2 is spanish and functional.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Apartment Tahiti 2 disposes of an impressive view the mediterranean sea.
- Apartment Tahiti 2 has a built surface of 120 m2 and is located in a plot of 800 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through stairs downside.
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Apartment Tahiti 2 has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families because of the privacy.
Apartment Tahiti 2 is the bottom floor of villa Tahiti. The owner live during the season in the upper part.
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- air conditioning
- central heating
- Private pool 36 m²
- Sea view
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Satellite tv
Arrival and departure times
- Nearest beach: 3.5 km
- Nearest shop: 4.5 km
- Nearest nightlife: 4.8 km
- Nearest restaurants: 700 m
- Girona:40 km
- Barcelona:90 km
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person|
|Towels||$8.25 per person|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Air conditioning||$15.72 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Heating||$11.00 per day , to be paid on arrival|
|Pets||$9.43 per day|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.