Holiday home Lloret de Mar Costa Brava Villa Spain for rent MorellaNice house with private pool and terrace with barbecue, located in a quiet area
- Morella is situated on a dead end.
- You can park your car this street.
- Morella is situated in a quiet urbanisation.
- The distance to beach is 7000 meters.
- Morella is situated on street level.
- The entrance is on the first floor.
- You reach the entrance through short stairs downstairs.
- Morella is an upper floor with a private swimming pool.
- living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- The interior of Morella is spanish but practical.
- The inside is light with a nice atmosphere.
- Morella disposes of a nice view the urbanisation.
- Morella has a built surface of 65 m2 and is located in a plot of 450 m2 .
- You have at your disposal terraces.
- you find the swimming pool at the side of your villa.
- you reach the swimming pool through the terrace .
- Here you can enjoy the Spanish sun and outdoor life.
- Morella has disposal of a permanent stone bbq cooking utensils.
- This holiday residence is very suitable for families .
Unfortunately groups of youngsters (average age below or equal to 25) are not allowed in this holiday residence.
Unfortunately pets are not allowed in this villa
Registration number: HUTG-35729
Bedroom 1: 1x Double bed
Bedroom 2: 1x Double bed
Bedroom 3: 1x Double bed
Bathroom 1: Shower, Wash basin, Toilet
Facilities and amenities
- internet access
- Private pool 40 m²
Around the house
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Cable tv
Arrival and departure times
Arrival: From 16:00 before 21:00
Departure: Before: 10:00
- Nearest beach: 7 km
- Nearest shop: 4 km
- Nearest nightlife: 7 km
- Nearest restaurants: 4 km
- Gerona:30 km
- Barcelona:115 km
|Bedlinen||$16.50 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Towels||$8.25 per person , to be paid on arrival|
|Babybed||$3.93 per day|
|Cancellation fund:||6.80% of total amount|
If you would like to know more about 'how to book a villa' or if you have other questions to which you cannot find the answer, please contact us by telephone +34 931 815 637 or by email (always an answer within 24 hours but most of the time a lot quicker). Our staff will answer your question as soon as possible. If you cannot immediately reach us by telephone (the lines can be busy at times), please keep trying.